Bone Broth Recipe
Fresh bone broth is one of nature's power foods and something I incorporate into my daily nutrition regimen.
Packed with important amino acids and minerals, bone broth is instrumental for connective tissue, repairing and improving gut health as well as reducing inflammation.
It is even is great for hair, skin and nails!
- 4-6 medium sized grass-fed beef bones
- 2-3 Tbsp’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Purified water
- Depending on size of crock pot, add 4-6 medium sized grass-fed beef bones to bottom of empty crock pot.
- Add approx. one Tbsp apple cider vinegar for every two bones.
- Fill remainder of space with purified water.
- Place crock pot on high until boiling.
- Turn crock pot to low and leave untouched for 48-72 hours.
- Strain broth into mug or strain into mason jars and store.
- Allow to cool to room temperature prior to freezing (keeps for approx 6 months), approx. 3-4 days refrigerated.
Join Swolenormous X Unlimited Now and get access to all the recipes that I use myself to continuously perform at my best!