You Are What You Eat | Grass-Fed Beef Patties Recipe
If you watched The Daily Swole episode #1818, then you know my take on grass-fed beef...
In addition to having an amazing nutrient profile, grass-fed beef is the way the animals are supposed to eat.
We have evolved to consume animals that graze on grass, NOT on corn and soy, which causes systemic inflammation in both animals and humans.
You are what you eat and you are what your food eats.
That is why we need to make sure that we are consuming healthy animals that are living the way they are meant to live.
It's more ethical for both the animals and human beings.
Check out the recipe below for a grass-fed meal to incorporate into your diet. It's easy to make and is a staple in the Swolenormous X Kitchen. Enjoy!
Grass-Fed Beef Patties
Paleo | Keto |
- 3lbs 100% Grass Fed Beef (makes between 10-12 patties)
- Granulated Garlic
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place foil on baking pan with raised edges.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together grass fed beef and desired seasonings. (Gloves or freshly washed hands is the best and easiest way to mix meat and form patties)
- Once all seasonings have been thoroughly mixed together and the meat broken up, form slightly smaller then baseball sized balls then slightly flatten them onto the pan as you place them down.
- Place into the oven for 15 mins.
- Open oven and flip patties over, cook for 15 more mins or until patties have no red or pink inside when cut open.
Join Swolenormous X Unlimited Now and get access to all the recipes that I use myself to continuously perform at my best!